Me, Vesto and Bali

3:21 AM




hallo, as usual, this is a late post. Super duper late post, soalnya vesto ke Bali itu sekitar bulan april/mei, saking rerlalu lamanya sampe udah lupa. So, we went to Bali for study tour for 5 days. I'm not going to type million words here, i just want to show you some pic of our study tour.


He's Blyke, i met him at Tanah Lot, and he's Australian's little cutie


on the front (outside) the boat, and right under the cloud. truly great feeling! I'm sorry for every weird and annoying face of me hehe. 

 and this is VESTO! my family, my everlasting friends. they always cheer me up. everytime i don't even want to smile, they can make me laugh. The only thing i know is, I adore them like mad.

 So, this is my study tour to Bali.

I didn't really enjoy my bus trip, anyway. So i wasn't excited about this holiday. Me and Tincung were separated from other vesto, because we came late. And you know what?! We weren't went to Kuta! So, this is not 100% Bali trip. The only thing made me want to repeat this holiday is every greatest moments with vesto hihihi.  
 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Web Page Hit Counter

Flickr Images

Subscribe