music, dance, act.

6:16 AM



I love it when music, dance and act come together on a stage. I've been in love with musical since junior high school,  listening to disney music almost everyday because it's really cheer me up. Then im watching some musical in youtube and suddenly fell in love. You know, i'm obsessed with London and one of my dream about London is to watch Wicked at Apollo Victoria. Well, wicked is my favorite now. Glinda and Elphaba are goregeous with that voice, Popular, Defying Gravity, For Good, As Long As You're mine, Dancing through life, etc are awesome!! OH MY GOD I can't imagine how perfect my life will be if i can watch Glinda and Elphaba right in front of my nose. But i'd love to watch the phantom of the opera (genius musical), Legally blonde, Hairspray, Lion King, Cinderella, and many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

 Hairspray


 Legally Blonde

 Cinderella

  Phantom of The Opera

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Web Page Hit Counter

Flickr Images

Subscribe