YOUTUBE!!

2:32 AM

hello everyone, long time no post on this blog. you know i'm using tumblr more. well, lately im started making  some video like music video and stop motion. and now i have a confidence to upload it on youtube, even it's bad, lol whataver. so, if you have a spare time or you're bored and don't know what to do please check out my channel, i know it's just an unimportan things but i'd happy as hell if you check out my channel, subsribe and comment! here's my channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/winihs
OH! i wanna tell you about my youtube's username. i usually use "windihs" for my username, like my twitter, facebook, formspring, forsquare, instagram, path, everything! but when im making my youtube account there's an accident, i misspelt, there's no "d" lol, and i don't know how to change my username on youtube. well, that's my stupidity. if you know please tell me how to change youtube username. thanks before! oh gosh. how pathetic i am

my music video ;)



and this is my stop motion 




check out my youtube! i have more videos on my channel ;D










You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Web Page Hit Counter

Flickr Images

Subscribe